Tuscany for all!
This program will take you on a discovery of Florence, Siena and Arezzo, three Tuscan cities rich in international artistic and cultural heritage .
We have selected with care and attention hotels, restaurants, accessible museums without architectural obstructions and providing tactile experience giving you the opportunity to discover works of art and treasures of the Italian culture.
There are many museums that have tactile routes and audioguides for the blind and partially sighted which will give you the opportunity to touch the original works of art of Donatello and other sculptors. With prior reservation, other activities are also available (cooking courses, wine and local product tasting, visits to artisan shops, sensorial routes etc).
We co-operate with qualified and specialized staff who, according to your needs, will organize the itinerary and will select appropriate places, sites and activities.
The program includes 6 days and 5 nights as follows:
- 3 overnights in Florence
- 2 overnights in Siena
- 1 dinner in a typical restaurant in Florence
- 1 cooking course plus dinner in Siena
- 1 half day guided visit in Florence
- 1 half day guided visit in Siena
- 1 full day guided visit in Arezzo
- 1 tasting of local wines
- Entrance to a Park with partially tactile sculptures and audio guides
On request, we can provide the following services:
- Transfers and excursions from arrival to departure (taxis or other means of transport equipped with platform)
- Tour Escort (Italian speaking only) in Siena and Florence
- Tour organization and train reservations with staff assistance
- Aid hire (wheelchairs, electric scooter, hoist)
- Assistance and personal care (Italian and English speaking)
- Nursing assistance (Italian and English speaking)